Monday 14 May 2012

Nothing Cutesy's going on the road! (If going on the road involves flying on a plane...)

Yes, you read right! Hold on to your knickers, cos Nothing Cutesy’s going on the road for the very first time!

By this, I mean that in 14 days I will be leaving for England, and taking this blog along for the ride. Hopefully. I mean, I could be having so much fun that I just can’t find the time to make you all jealous with gloating posts filled with amazing photos.

Ha, who am I kidding? That sounds like an AWESOME idea!

But in all honesty, I’m not out to make anybody jealous. In fact, that sounds like a very mean thing to do. I’d much rather take photos of hilariously-named things and write blogs ranting about airports and fellow tourists.

Now, that sounds like fun!

So join me for the ride, live vicariously through my insanity if you wish, and feel free to give me suggestions for photos, blog posts and general England-y things to do.

To infinity...AND BEYOND!

...Ok...to England and maybe slightly beyond, as in Wales or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment